- Hand-cut from our veg-tanned, full grain saddle leather, dyed to a traditional western saddle tan with an ember undertone.
- All Mack Belts™ go through a two plus year tanning process.
- Contoured and stabilized with white UV resistant parallel border stitch.
- Handmade right here in the U.S.A. by SOF veterans.
- Precision machined Mack Buckle™ + multipurpose Steel D-Ring and anti-corrosive securing hardware.
- Mack Belts are extra thick at 1.5 width. These are not like your typical belts. Expertly designed to be unbreakable and never sag, stretch, or warp.
- A perfect solution for casual or dress wear and Ideal for utility or firearm carry.
- A Mack Belt is the highest caliber of American craftsmanship and also positively impact our military charity partners.
- Mack Belts™ are the toughest belts on Earth™
I have rarely found leather belts to be sufficient but the Mack belt holds up where others fail. It’s the thickest belt I own and should last. Looking forward to decades of use.
I went with the gunner belt for my groomsmen and son as a gift to wear at my wedding. The belt is solid and I wore the same with the Mack buckle. The craftsmanship doesn’t get any better than this. I’ve purchased quite a few belts in my time, these belts are by far the best. I’ll be a future customer for sure!
Bought this belt on replacement of Bianchi B9 belt and so far it has been great! I love the steel D ring where I hang my keys, gloves etc. It is literally the toughest belt with the leather that is so thick. I've tried Safariland clip-on holster belt loop and Blade-tech Tek-Lok to hang my holster on a range day, and both of them fits just fine. I chose the Mack buckle as an option and I love it, but it would've been even better if it came with a regular buckle as well, so that I can change them when I don't want the belt to look too rugged.
This belt is amazing. I wore this belt while I was deployed and wear it during hunting season. This belt has universal use and has outstanding g durability.
I now am the owner of two Mack Belts and I could not be more satisfied! The quality, durability, and craftsmanship are second to none. Not only that, but they are made in the USA, with American made tooling AND veteran owned. This is literally as American as you can get and I give Mack Belts my highest seal of approval.
This belt is more like a piece of art… but one that can take a beating. Mack is no doubt a master of his trade in all respects from sourcing all American materials to the precision craftsmanship that goes into every belt. I guess that’s what happens when a retired special operations guy decides to start a belt company!
This is the best belt I have ever owned. I needed a daily wear belt and a business attire belt. This serves both needs. Also good for concealed carry. The quality and craftsmanship is bar none! Worth every cent and the shipping was super fast. Heck, the buckle is so tough you can use for self defense if needed. The smell of the real leather will
Knock your socks off. Buy this belt, it will change your life and keep your pants up too! Mack is the real deal! Buy your belt today and join the cool belt club for life!